Monday, March 4, 2013

Being Without Procrastion






  The video titled the science of procrastination - and how to manage it shows people how they can help manage procrastination. In the video it talks about how people can get distracted easily while trying to study. Also it expresses what happen when somebody is procrastinating, and how it happens and finding ways to get over it. There isn't one solution to help you stop procrastining but many different ways that can help. The reasons that I believe it is hard to stop procrastination is because we get distracted easily. There are so many distractions everywhere that we can't focus on what we are doing. Call to action: Now that you see how procrastination happens and how you can manage it will it help you stop procrastining? If you like what the video has to say then maybe it will help you stop procrastining. If we all try to stop procrastining then maybe we all can get better grades in school once we all take away the things that distract us while  we are studying.



 


2 comments:

  1. First of all i love watching "Asap Science on Youtube" very good video you chose of your particular blog you wrote. I feel little relief that my future self will "procrastinate" like my present self. I love the concept of rewarding your self after long hours of study whether its food,electronics etc. You stated your blog clearly and very good blog you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello. I really liked your picture thats a funny example of a blogger procrastinating. what your wrote has got me thinking of all the times Ive procrastinated. Its not a good thing I realized last semester that I was procrastinating alot. I saw that I was always stressed out and my work wasnt to its full potential. So this semester I made it a goal to divide my homework through out the week instead of waiting till the night before to get the assignment done. Your video is a good refrence for people that procrastinate. This video can maybe help them limit the amoumt of procrastinating they usually do. Very good blog. good job.

    ReplyDelete